OPEN HOUSES THURSDAY 6/2 FROM 5-7 PM, SATURDAY 6/4 FROM 12-2 PM, SUNDAY 6/5 FROM 12-2 PM. ALL OFFERS REVIEWED BY MONDAY 5 PM. BEAUTIFUL END-OF-GROUP 3BR/2FB/2HB! Just over 4,000 square feet of finished living space! Live in luxury in the formal model home the "Stonehurst Villa" in private Glyndon trace in beautiful historic Reisterstown. This luxurious villa includes an ENTRY LEVEL OWNER'S SUITE, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half baths. The main level features a dramatic two-story open foyer, an open-floor plan living room/dining room including a 2-story custom mirrored wall, vaulted and 9â ceilings, and hardwood floors. The gourmet kitchen features 42â custom cabinets, granite countertops, double sink, stainless steel appliances, double wall oven, French door refrigerator with freezer bottom, icemaker and water dispenser, plus a built-in microwave, dishwasher, cooktop and disposal. Adjacent to the kitchen is a beautiful light-filled morning room with access to the maintenance-free deck. The entry-level primary bedroom features an elegant lighted tray ceiling, decorative ceramic tile in attached primary bath and a walk-in closet with built-ins. A separate laundry room is conveniently located on the main level. Included are custom window treatments and blinds throughout. Additionally, the 2-car garage has been converted to a large office with workstations, storage, and an exterior side entrance to the 3 parking pad. Office can be converted back to a 2 car garage with an acceptable offer. The upper level features wall-to-wall carpet, bedrooms 2 and 3 both with walk-in closets, a full bath, a sitting area and a second office with built-in desks. The fully-finished lower level features a huge recreational room with a designer built-in bar with granite countertops, sink, wine cooler, and luxurious cabinetry, a large media room, a separate exercise room, powder room and storage room. The lower level has multiple windows providing light plus a walkout French door to a custom paver patio. The rear of the house backs to trees providing privacy and access to the Franklin Woodland walking trails. The adjacent community pool, clubhouse and exercise room provide easy access year round, just steps away! Glyndon Trace Community is perfectly located 20 minutes from Hunt Valley, Westminster, and Owings Mills, convenient to local shopping and major highways. This premier villa was the model home and includes many extras. THIS WILL NOT LAST. COME SEE YOUR DREAM HOME TODAY!
2 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,048 sq. ft
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, wine storage, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price